Smoothies are an excellent and delicious way to start your day. This chia, raspberry, blueberry and Manuka Honey smoothie is packed with berries for vitamins and antioxidants, protein powder, and chia seeds which are a rich source of Vitamin B. A little Manuka Doctor Manuka Honey provides a touch of sweetness and mixed all together provides that essential morning boost.
Why not add a spoonful or two to your breakfast smoothie to get your daily spoonful of Manuka Honey. This easy-to-follow smoothie recipe from Lucy Parissi is a scrumptious breakfast treat!
The chia, raspberry, blueberry and Manuka Honey smoothie recipe serves 2.
- 250ml / 1 cup water or coconut water
- 250g / 2 cups raspberries
- 100g / 1 cup blueberries
- 2 scoops protein powder
- 1-2 tbsp Manuka Doctor Manuka Honey
- 1-2 tbsp chia seeds
- Soak the chia seeds in 5 tbsp of water for 15 minutes.
- Combine all in ingredients in a blender and pulse until smooth.
- Check the smoothie for sweetness and add a little more honey if you wish. If the smoothie is too thick, add a little more water or coconut water. Serve immediately.