The Loyalty Hive
The Loyalty Hive Terms & Conditions
Page updated: 2nd September 2021.
- Manuka Doctor can cancel, withdraw or alter the scheme, including these Terms and Conditions, or any individual Loyalty Point Account, at any time.
- Loyalty Points are only valid at manukadoctor.co.uk. To earn and redeem Loyalty Point a valid email address must be provided.
- You cannot redeem Loyalty Points and use a discount code in the same transaction.
- Loyalty Points Earning Period - Manuka Doctor will run a 12 month period for the earning and redeeming of Loyalty Points. Points earned within the 12 month period will need to be redeemed before the end of the period else they will expire. The current Earning Period is 1st September 2021 to 31st August 2022.
- Loyalty Points earned have no cash equivalent outside of the scheme. It cannot be exchanged for cash, transferred, exchanged, gifted or used elsewhere in any other scheme.
- Loyalty Points can only be redeemed and earned on orders placed through the website.
- Loyalty Points earned are made available 3 days after it is rewarded.
- Loyalty Points that have been earned on manukadoctor.co.uk can be redeemed on orders of any Manuka Doctor products.
- Manuka Doctor can take any action it considers appropriate if we have reason to believe that you are abusing the scheme or offers.
- Use of additional offers and benefits associated with your Loyalty Points Account are subject to availability.
- These terms and conditions are in addition to Manuka Doctor Terms and Conditions.
- As a statement these Terms and Conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Sales on this website are governed by English law and you agree to submit any dispute to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. All orders are subject to these terms and conditions, and no amendments will be accepted by us.
- 100 Loyalty Points is equivalent to a £1 discount on an order.
- A minimum value of £1.00 can be redeemed when using Loyalty Points. Loyalty balances of less than 100 Loyalty Points will not be available to be redeemed. A maximum discount of £100 can be redeemed per order using Loyalty Points.
- You must have an activated account in order to be able to redeem your Loyalty Points.
- Loyalty Points cannot be used towards the cost of shipping [or any other costs other than the price of your Product(s)].
- If you apply your Loyalty Points then the Grand Total of your order may change and the cost of shipping will be recalculated. If after applying Loyalty Points your order Grand Total is below the free shipping threshold then you will have to pay the shipping cost in accordance with clauses 14.4 and 14.7 of our Terms and Conditions.
- Loyalty Points cannot be applied to an order retrospectively in accordance with clause 14.6 of our Terms and Conditions. If you are having difficulty using your loyalty points please contact our customer service team before placing your order.
- Referral System - you must be referring a new customer. Somebody living at the same address is not considered a new customer. Please note that our system checks to ensure that referred customers are new and we do check IP addresses to help stop the reward being abused.
- Referral System - this is an online feature and referred customers must follow the steps to ensure that you receive your Hive Points. If the steps are not followed we cannot manually apply the Hive Points. More information on our referral system here.