Work For Us
Role: Manuka Doctor Retail Allocator / Planner
Start date: Mid-June 2022
Salary £30,000 per annum
37.5 hours per week
28 days holiday
Company Bonus Scheme
As a Planner / Allocator, you will effectively analyse the product selling and store inventory objectives for one of our biggest retail clients with the objective to manage the client's stock control whilst ensuring that sales are maximised.
Internally you will use this data to place stock orders so that the supply chain is running effectively and as a company we are able to fulfill customer orders 100% of the time. You will be able to spot product opportunities based on sales history, current sales trends, and inventory needs as well as identify slow sellers and implement exit strategies in collaboration with the wider team.
This roles main duties and responsibilities will consist of but not limited to:
- Allocating product to stores taking into account their individual needs and keeping within stock plans set at store, category level, company level.
- Demonstrating knowledge of all peak seasonal / promotional shifts managing stock inventory accordingly.
- Ensuring the right balance of product within their respective stock to sales levels as well as maintaining proper stock needs across our and our customers supply chains.
- Developing and adhering to allocation parameters that take into account store capacity, sales, trends, product seasonality and product life cycle.
- Reviewing various company generated and localised reports to facilitate stock balancing, inventory management and sales trends to guide strategic allocation of product to stores.
- Attending store visits to enhance understanding.
- Placing orders for stock to ensure that peak sales / promo trends can be supplied 100% of the time.
- Spend days working within one of our largest customers offices, helping manages our supply chain into them whilst meeting all their requirements.
You will be an organised person with an eye for detail and have the ability to prioritise multiple projects. You will need to demonstrate the below skills/experience:
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are required.
- Detailed oriented and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Excel, Power Point and other advanced retail systems.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership and urgency.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Good project management experience and flexibility to adapt to change.
- Ability to work cross functionally and develop relationships.
- Highly collaborative and able to operate at all levels, internally and externally.
- Flexible and able to take on new challenges.
This is an excellent opportunity to join an exciting brand and is ideal for some who wants to be a part of a passionate and successful company.
Location: Our HQ is in Hinckley, Leicestershire but for this role, we're look for a person who will work from our offices in Hinckley Leicestershire but is also happy to work within the offices of one of our biggest customers (East Midlands). We'll also expect you to do some travelling in and out of the UK, so you'll need to be fully vaccinated against covid-19.
About Manuka Doctor: Manuka Doctor's roots are firmly set in the clean green mountains of New Zealand where our bee keepers produce quality, authentic Mānuka Honey from their hives.
The demand for genuine Mānuka Honey has grown hugely in recent years due its reputation for boosting wellbeing. It’s this reputation which has seen Manuka Doctor become one of the best-selling health and wellness brands in Holland & Barrett stores UK wide.
We are one of only a few New Zealand honey companies who can claim a privately owned fully integrated model – from hive to home.