Manuka Doctor is proud to have a long standing relationship with Dr Hilary Jones, GP and Health Professional.
He is echoing the Government guidelines at this time to help us all beat the coronavirus.
If you are aged over 70, or you have an underlying health condition, you should avoid going to the shops. Ordering online, or by phone is recommend for you.
1. Limiting contact with people outside of your household until told otherwise.
2. If you do need to go outside, for a medical appointment or other unavoidable health reason, remember to stay 2 metres (about 7 feet) away from others.
3. Washing your hands often - with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or use a hand sanitiser regularly and always after you blow your nose, sneeze or cough, eat or handle food.
4. Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth with unwashed hands.
5. Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in a bin and wash your hands.
6. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces in the home.
Stay safe and well.
Dr Hilary Jones, GP and Health Professional