As we head into the colder months, daylight hours decrease and the heating kicks in, our skin can often feel dry and its appearance dull-looking.
If you haven’t considered a facial oil until now, then now is most definitely the time to think about adding it to your skincare regime. Facial oils are a great way to rehydrate the complexion, whilst boosting radiance and skin firmness.
In a clinical trial of 30 women aged between 50 and 75 years old, the Brightening Oil, as featured recently in Woman magazine, was used twice daily for 28 days. Volunteers were assessed twice, once 15 minutes after they first used the product, and again after 28 days of continuous use. In the short term, 77 per cent of the women reported an improvement in overall skin appearance, skin smoothness and evenness, all after just 15 minutes!
Longer term after 28 days 70 per cent of the women said they had continued to see positive effects on their skin including the reduction of age spots, a common problem as the skin starts to age.
The Manuka Doctor Brightening Oil is quickly absorbed and features nourishing ingredients such as Avocado oil known to be highly moisturising and nourishing. Rosehip seed oil which due to its natural retinoic acid content has regenerating and rejuvenating properties plus Argan, Bitter Orange and Cranberry oils all packed with powerful antioxidants to prevent further skin ageing and help the skin regain suppleness and elasticity, protecting moisture levels of the skin to give a radiant, plumped, healthy glow.
The hero ingredient within our Brightening Oil is Manuka Oil - renowned for its potent antimicrobial, antibacterial & anti-inflammatory properties and is proven effective in combating bacteria associated with acne & eczema. Manuka oil is cold pressed from the leaves of the Manuka plant, known for its powerful antibacterial properties.
Benefits of using a Facial Oil
- Visibly hydrate, revitalise and even skin tone
- Facial oils protect your skin for long periods of time by locking in water and moisture that can be eroded by harsh weather and indoor heating
- Provides a perfect primed base for makeup to glide on smoothly
Choosing the right Facial Oil
Look for an oil that addresses your particular skin concern and which suits your skin type. The Brightening facial oil not only hydrates, protects and nourishes your skin it also helps to lighten pigmentation and brighten the complexion.
Brightening - Clinically proven to reduce age spots in just four weeks and in ten minutes skin appears more luminous, revitalised & more radiant
Top Tips for using a Facial Oil
- Always apply to freshly cleansed skin after your serum has absorbed. Either massage straight into your skin or add a few drops to your daily moisturiser.
- Exfoliate regularly so the oil can sink into your skin easily
- Massage in, just a few drops of the oil. The massaging action will help to relax your facial muscles and reduce tension especially around the forehead and jaw area. It also helps boost blood flow and circulation and allows the oil to penetrate the epidermis more deeply
- Remember you can also use your oil on other areas such as your hands and around your eyes and eyelids