Prize Draw Terms and Conditions
PLEASE NOTE IN PARTICULAR THE CONTENTS OF CLAUSES 17, 18 AND 19 BELOW
1. The prize draw is open to anybody that has purchased Manuka Doctor product from www.manukadoctor.co.uk between 23rd March 2017 and 23rd April 2017 and ticked the 'Enter me into the Win a Trip to New Zealand prize draw' box on the checkout page of the above website. Entrants must be resident in the UK and aged 18 years or over. Employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw are not eligible to enter the prize draw.
2. Upon ordering on www.manukadoctor.co.uk and ticking the 'Enter me into the Win a Trip to New Zealand prize draw' you will be automatically entered into the prize draw.
3. Your entry will be submitted via purchases made on www.manukadoctor.co.uk only and you will be permitted to have one entry per transaction made. Your unique Order Number will be entered into the prize draw.
4. The opening date for entries is on 23rd March 2017. The closing date of the prize draw is midnight on 23rd April 2017. Entries received after this time will not be considered. Only purchases made during this period will be entered into the prize draw. Prize: Purchase period 23rd March 2017 to 23rd April 2017 – 2 pairs of tickets to be won. 2 winners will be selected, each winner will receive 1 pair of tickets. Prize draw on 24th April 2017.
5. If for any reason a technical interruption, fault or site failure occurs when purchasing online, the Promoter does not take any responsibility for incomplete purchases and any incomplete purchases will not be considered valid for entry into the prize draw. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any purchases which are not completed for any reason.
6. Winners will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process and supervised by an independent person on date as detailed in point 4 ("Draw Date").
7. Winners will receive a 14 day trip from London Heathrow Airport to New Zealand to watch the two British Lions tests [business class return] and [transport, breakfast and lodging for 14 days] whilst in New Zealand for the winner plus one additional family member ("the Prize"). A full trip itinerary can be viewed by clicking here.
8. The winners will be notified by email or telephone (using details held by Manuka Doctor on its database) on the 25th April 2017. If the winner does not respond to the Promoter by 9am on the 26th April 2017 with (i) confirmation of their wish to take up the Prize (ii) details of the additional family member that they wish to accompany them who must be over 18 years of age; and (iii) agreement of the additional family member to accept these terms and conditions, then the winner's Prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
9. The details of the Prize will be sent to the winners by post on the day they confirm acceptance of the Prize.
10. The Prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
11. The Prize is supplied by Parnell Partners Group International (PPG Ltd) ("Supplier"). Please see the Supplier's terms and conditions at the bottom of this document point 24. The Promoter reserves the right to replace the Prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter's control which shall include any of the circumstances referred to in the Supplier's terms and conditions make it necessary to do so. Please note that if on the return flight any changes are made subject to airline availability the winner and their plus one will have to pay an additional airline fee of NZD250.00 each person.
12. The winners shall provide details of their and their additional family member's (i) name (as per their passport), (ii) Date of Birth; (iii) passport number; (iv) Copy of passport; (v) Contact number; and (vi) Emergency contact number (alternative) to the Promoter within 10 days after accepting the prize.
13. The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
14. The winners' name and county can be obtained by sending a letter to NZ Trip Prize, Manuka Doctor (UK) Ltd, 21 Waterfield Way, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3ER, within 10 days after the date of the closing date of the Prize Draw.
15. Winners must be (i) fit to travel, (ii) have travel insurance to cover cancellation fees, medical and curtailment expenses, loss of luggage, early departure from tour due to death or illness etc. This insurance should provide cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability as well as any adventure activities that are not covered under a standard insurance policy; (iii) have full passports; and (iv) fulfil requirements for entry into New Zealand.
16. Participants will have indicated their willingness to enter into this prize draw and confirm they have read these terms and conditions when they tick the 'Enter me into the Win a Trip to New Zealand prize draw' box on the www.manukadoctor.co.uk checkout page. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the Prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
17. The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so. The Prize includes the services of operators other than the Supplier e.g. hoteliers, Hospitality and Ticket agents, airlines, coach companies and optional tour excursions, which are not under the direct control of the Promoter, and accordingly it cannot accept responsibility for those operators' conduct or the conduct of their representative employees or agents or for any ramifications of that conduct.
18. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the Prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
19. Itineraries for the Prize are established well in advance but may be subject to alteration without notice by third party service providers (e.g. Airlines). Alterations that come about in this manner will be fully communicated to the winner but are not the Promoter's financial responsibility. The Promoter can give no guarantee as to the exact arrival and departure times for carriers and operators used by the Supplier in the tour and the Promoter will not be liable for failure of any other services or attractions beyond its or the Supplier's control.
20. Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media. By agreeing to these terms and conditions the winner agrees to and accepts that the Promoter will require a photograph of the winner and their accompanying family member for use to promote the Prize Draw together with an interview that will be published on the Promoter’s blog and used by the Promoter and its associated companies to promote the prize draw.
21. Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the Prize.
22. The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. The Promoter of this prize draw is Manuka Doctor (UK) Ltd of Unit 21 Waterfield Way, Sketchley Lane Industrial Estate, Hinckley, Leicestershire, LE10 3ER, United Kingdom.
24. PLEASE SEE BELOW THE SUPPLIER'S TERMS AND CONDITIONS. PARNELL PARTNERS GROUP INTERNATIONAL (PPG LTD) TERMS AND CONDITIONS – MANUKA DR TOUR GROUP
HONEY NZ’s contract is with Parnell Partners Group International (PPG Ltd)
All deposit paid in accordance with presented and agreed costings are non-refundable. If the event of an adjustment or amendment to the program, PPG LTD will work in good faith to minimise any additional liability to HONEY NZ and obtain any refunds where possible. PPG Ltd has no liability to refund for pro rata program costs if any of the program guests are unable to travel due to not having an appropriate visa to enter New Zealand.
As part of this program PPG Ltd works with highly reputable local specialist operators. These local partners are all passionate about the activities they operate and offer the same high standards as PPG Ltd.
Important Information Exclusion of Liability
Whilst PPG Ltd will take all reasonable steps to provide an enjoyable program tour, it accepts no liability for any loss of enjoyment experienced by passengers due to circumstances beyond its control. PPG Ltd further accepts no liability for any loss beyond its reasonable control and provides no warranties in addition to those set out under The Fair Trading Act 1986, and nothing herein restricts any passenger from exercising their rights and remedies pursuant to law. Where program excursions and elements are not operated by PPG Ltd, PPG is booking these on behalf of Honey NZ for their program guests. As such the individual T’s and C’s of these excursions will apply to Honey NZ and their guests. These tours include the services of operators other than PPG Ltd e.g. hoteliers, Hospitality and Ticket agents, airlines, coach companies and optional tour excursions, which are not under the direct control of PPG Ltd, and whilst PPG Ltd takes all reasonable care in selecting these operators, it cannot accept responsibility for those operators' conduct or the conduct of their representative employees or agents or for any ramifications of that conduct. PPG Ltd is acting as a conduit for HONEY NZ in the program components and hence cannot make representations in relation to the utilisation of this product outside the sourcing of official product and program assets.
Amendment Costs to program
PPG Ltd if instructed by HONEY NZ will if required to amend the program minimise any additional cost to Honey NZ for these amendments. Where there is additional cost, PPG Ltd will advise Honey NZ of these charges prior to incurring of these.
Wherever possible, PPG Ltd pre books all elements and services within the program to ensure the costs are known and do not change (especially in the case of third Party operators). Where there are changes instructed by HONEY NZ or incurred in any amendments to the program PPG LTD is able to charge these on to HONEY NZ.
Optional Activities Booked On Tour
PPG Ltd will assist HONEY NZ’s program guests with booking any additional activities with these charged onto clients the standard retail rate.
Itineraries are established well in advance but may be subject to alteration without notice by third party service providers (e.g. Airlines). Alterations may come about in this manner will be fully communicated to HONEY NZ but are not PPG Ltd financial responsibility. PPG Ltd can give no guarantee as to the exact arrival and departure times for carriers and operators used by PPG Ltd in the tour and PPG Ltd will not be liable for failure of any other services or attractions beyond its control.
We strongly recommend HONEY NZ to advise their guests to take out travel insurance to cover any unforeseen circumstances that may arise (including cancellation fees, medical and curtailment expenses, loss of luggage, early departure from tour due to death or illness etc.). This insurance should provide cover against personal accident, medical expenses, emergency repatriation and personal liability as well as any adventure activities that are not covered under a standard insurance policy. It is also recommended that it also covers any unforeseen circumstances which may arise (including cancellation fees, curtailment expenses, loss of luggage, early departure from tour due to death or illness etc.). We strongly recommend that HONEY NZ’s clients take our travel insurance before entering New Zealand. PPG Ltd is not liable for any lack of insurance on your behalf but can assist HONEY NZ and guests if required in obtaining this insurance.
Accident Compensation Commission (ACC)
If a HONEY NZ guest is injured whilst in New Zealand, ACC may be able to help with the cost of the treatment and support you need whilst you're here. It is not a replacement for travel insurance and does not cover illness, disrupted travel plans or emergency travel.